Meet Dr. Labrum
Dr. Labrum grew up in South Jordan, Utah. He studied Public Health with a minor in Chemistry at Utah State University and worked as a Safety and Health Advisor at Kennecott Utah Copper. He then pursued his passion for dentistry and graduated from the University Of Michigan School Of Dentistry. Dr. Labrum served for two years in Southern Brazil on a mission for the LDS Church, he speaks fluent Portuguese and even some Spanish!
Dr. Labrum enjoys camping, hiking, and snowboarding. He loves being outdoors and spending time with his wife Elise, their two daughters (Makaylee and Peyton) and their son (Jackson). They are honored to call Selah home and to be a part of this community.
Dr. Labrum has taken many courses to keep up to date on all the latest dental technology, including: Endodontics (root canals), ceramic crowns (white, no-metal crowns and fillings), digital radiography, oral surgery and even sedation dentistry! Dr. Labrum strives to make patients feel comfortable and does his very best to ensure that your visit is a pleasant as possible. It is his priority to make sure you understand your dental needs and deliver the best possible dental care. He loves to treat patients of all ages and is looking forward to meeting you and your family! Call today for an appointment.
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Utah State University, BS Industrial Hygiene
- American Society of Implant and Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD)
- Yakima Valley Dental Association (YVDA), Secretary/Treasurer
- Washington State Dental Association (WSDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- DOCs Education-Sedation
- CEREC Academy
- Spear Academy
- Yakima Valley Prosthodontic Study Club